Kelly Brianne Clarkson is an American singer and songwriter born April 24, 1982. She became famous after winning season one of American Idol in 2002. Her debut single, A Moment Like This, topped the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and became the best-selling single of 2002 in the country. She then won the Best Female Pop Vocal Performance at the 46th Grammy Awards in 2003.
Kelly Brianne Clarkson was born in the American city of Fort Worth, Texas. She attended Pauline Hughes Middle School before graduating from Burleson High School in 2000, where she performed in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Annie Get Your Gun, and Brigadoon. As a teenager, she worked at a movie theater, promoted Red Bull energy drinks, telemarketed, and worked at a comedy club as a cocktail waitress.
Kelly Clarkson: Bio
|Full Name||Kelly Brianne Clarkson|
|Birth||April 24, 1982|
|Place||Fort Worth, Texas|
Kelly Clarkson: Family and age
Kelly Clarkson is 40 years old.
Kelly was born to Jeanne Ann, an English teacher, and Stephen Michael, an engineer in Fort Worth, Texas. Kelly was the youngest sister of Jason and Alyssa. When she was six years old her parents seprated . Clarkson’s mother later married Jimmy Taylor and her father married to other lady. Clarkson was raised Southern Baptist. In an Interview she revealed “I always grew up in church. I was the leader of our youth group. I’ve always grown up pretty close to church and with God. But I think I’ve just gotten a lot closer just because He’s the only one I can lean on.” “My family was highly conservative; I had to go to church on Sunday and Wednesday.”
Kelly Clarkson: Parents and sibilings
Kelly Clarkson: Is she married?
Clarkson married to Brandon Blackstock on October 20, 2013, Brandon Blackstock, son of Narvel Blackstock and stepson of Reba McEntire. Brandon and Clarkson have two children, River Rose and Remy” Alexander. Clarkson and Blackstock separated in June 2020 and divorced in August 2021.
Kelly Clarkson: Husband and Kids
Kelly Clarkson: Height, Weight, Bra Size, Measurements
Kelly Clarkson: Net worth
Kelly is a very tallented, Good looking TV personality she is having approx $45 Million as net worth which she earned from different source as she is a Record Producer, Voice actor, Singer-songwriter, Film actor, Composer, Children’s book author and Tv Personlaity.
- Thankful (2003)
- Breakaway (2004)
- My December (2007)
- All I Ever Wanted (2009)
- Stronger (2011)
- Wrapped in Red (2013)
- Piece by Piece (2015)
- Meaning of Life (2017)
- When Christmas Comes Around… (2021)
- Kellyoke (2022)
- From Justin to Kelly (2003)
- The Star (2017)
- UglyDolls (2019)
- Trolls World Tour (2020)
Kelly Clarkson: Facts
- She is having 6.1M followers in Instagram.
- On September 9th, she had released the new version of “9 to 5” which she recorded with the legendary @DollyParton!
- She is the first artist to get both of his tracks, “Since U Been Gone” and “Behind These Hazel Eyes,” in the top three of Billboard’s Pop Airplay 100 list.
- She loves dogs once she adopted black poodle mix (Joplin) and another one name Henry.
- She was offered scholarships to three universities.
- 12M Followers follows her in Twitter.
- 14M followers are in her Facebook page.
- On September 11, 2002 she sang the National Anthem at The Day of Service in Washington, D.C.
- During an interview, she stated that since my career went from zero to 100, there was no ‘growing’. I learned under pressure, but after four years and hitting rock bottom, Breakaway immediately blew up. Everyone was making a lot of money, so everyone was pushing the train. That’s when I finally lost it all. My body gave up physically after getting ‘walking pneumonia’ for a second time in a year. At the end of the day, you must take care of yourself at the end of the day. So I took six months off and went home.